Stainless Steel Parts CNC Machining Manufacturer
Stainless steel parts are the most common one of metal CNC machining parts. It has been widely used in different CNC Machining industries, which is second only to aluminum in the consumption of nonferrous materials in China.
At present, the common types of stainless steel has: 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 303, 310S, 309S, 317,309, 305, 314 etc.
How to Make The Stainless Steel Parts CNC Machining?
In General, we have CNC Milling &Turning and lathe to complete Stainless steel parts based on different geometry shapes and dimensions. Such as a band, bar, plate, and tube, etc.
What’re The Characters For Stainless Steel Parts CNC Machining?
Stainless steel is a kind of not easy rusty steel material, which has anti-rust and acid resistance. At the same time, in many industries application, stainless steel can provide satisfactory corrosion resistance.
Of course, In addition to the above features, Stainless steel also has the following characteristics:
- Good corrosion resistance, longer durable than ordinary steel
- High strength, so thin plate will be widely used.
- High-temperature oxidation and high strength, it can resist fire
- Normal temperature processing, so easy plastic processing
- It is simple and easy to maintain because there is no need for surface treatment
- Cleaning, highly polishing surface
- Good welding performance
The Corrosion Resistance Performance Of Different Materials
- SS304 is common stainless steel which is widely used in the production of equipment and parts that require good overall performance (corrosion resistance and molding)
- SS301 has an obvious processing hardening phenomenon in deformation, so it is used for various fields requiring high intensity.
- SS302 is essentially a variant of SS304 with a higher carbon content, which can be obtained by cold rolling
- 302B is a kind of stainless steel that has high silicon content. It has a high resistance to high-temperature oxidation.
- 304L is a low carbon 304 stainless steel variant, which is mainly used for welding.
- 304N is nitrogen-containing stainless steel, which can increase the strength of the steel
- 316 and 317 stainless steel contains molybdenum, so the corrosion resistance and high-temperature strength are improved greatly.
Using its Own Characteristics, Stainless Steel is Widely Used In The Following Fields.
Stainless steel is the best selection for storage, transport, water purification, and regeneration and other water industry. It is the most significant advantages: corrosion resistance, saving water, health (no rust and copper green), lightweight, less maintenance, and it also is a green environmental protection material that can be recycled.
At present, the stainless steel is mainly used in the exterior walls, indoor and outer columns of the high-rise buildings, flooring, elevator wall panels, doors and windows, and other interior and exterior decorations and components. Since the surface treatment of stainless steel is easy to be cleaned.
In Mainland, stainless steel is mainly used in the automotive industry, but in the European and American area is further used in cars, buses, trains, even subways, high-speed railway car, etc.
Stainless steel can use in chemical, chemical fiber, making paper, food, medicine, energy, and other areas. And for now, with the improvement of domestic stainless steel product quality, stainless steel demand is gradually getting growing trends in this field.
Meanwhile different the material of stainless steel that its properties are different, so almost all industrial areas are using stainless steel pars now.
Creatingway is concentrated on CNC machining manufacturing, prototype machining, low-volume manufacturing, metal fabrication, and parts finishing services, provide you the best support and services. ask us one inquire now.
Any questions or RFQ for metal& plastic technology and custom machining, welcome to contact us below
Call +86-0(755)-89492523 or send an inquiry to us
Welcome visit us, any metal and plastic design and machining questions, we are here to support you. Our services email address: