Seven Tips for Sheet Metal Machining Creatingway
The use of sheet metal machining is becoming more and more widespread and popular in the machining industry. Even if it looks seem very complex, but sheet metal machining is also a technical work of the processing of metal parts. Creatingway will share more information with you.
It is one very important technology for a professional sheet metal fabrication personnel, the sheet metal parts are forming depend on below these factors:
- Traditional cutting blanking
- Cutting processing
- Bending forming method and machining processing
Of course, it also includes all kinds of cold stamping mold structure, technical parameters and various equipment working principle and operation method, and the new punching technology and new process.
Below are several tips sheet metal machining parts
- Find one suitable place to set up the transparent plate to prevent the chips touched people
- When cutting, if there is a ribbon chip or the long chip, we need to remove it ASAP with the hook, no hand.
- Tools, fixtures, and workpieces can’t be placed on top of the lathe and the gearbox.
- When wearing the part appearance with gauze, firstly you need to do is move the tool to safety and keep your hands and clothes off the surface. When machining these holes, you can’t use your fingers to support the gauze, need to use other things instead, and not too fast.
Meanwhile, Using CAD and CAE software correctly, it can make the process easier. Because of the engineer can directly program on CNC, then Sheet metal design can be well simulated on the machine to reduce some losses and errors before production.
When operating, you need to consider the following three points for solutions.
- How to use flat patterns within CAD& CAE software
- How to perform and built-in validation
- How to know document & the design process
Creatingway is concentrated on CNC machining manufacturing, prototype machining, low-volume manufacturing, metal fabrication, and parts finishing services, provide you the best support and services. ask us one inquire now.
Any questions or RFQ for metal& plastic technology and custom machining, welcome to contact us below
Call +86-0(755)-89492523 or send an inquiry to us
Welcome visit us, any metal and plastic design and machining questions, we are here to support you. Our services email address: