How To Keep Sample Quality Inspection to Production
What is the sample quality inspection for CNC machining industry?
What is the quality control?
- We will 100% inspect order quantities less 20 pc to ensure product quality smooth,
- We will get 30-50% samples inspection from batch when quantities is 100-200pc,
- We will get 10% sample inspection from batch when quantities is more 500pc.
What we will do for your quality inspection for your goods?
- Based on our quality system, we have mechanical engineer set up production process and inspection standard, and IQC, IPQC, OQC to inspect the sample and production to ensure quality consistent.
- Engineer and IQC must to specified the material correct and get material report, provide the material to QA/IQC to test the parameter to match requirement.
- Engineer must to set up best machined process to ensure parts surface and feature satisfying with customer.
- We have produced a few hundred parts with thread, we do not found the material issues. we have found one important point that the machined process on thread is one key factor, we have to keep the machined temperature and not affect the material feature.
- Statistical process control (SPC) which tracking production merits as a measure of monitoring quality. It helps us to identify defects before shipping the products to the customers.
Benefits of Using Quality Control in Manufacturing
All of customers expect products that are free from defects. When you meet the expectations of the customers you will get more as below:
- Increase customer loyalty
- Gain repeat business
- Improve safety
- Gain new customers from referrals
- Reduce liability risks
- Maintain and even improve your position in the market
- Contribute to the general positive branding of your product
Manufacturers who ensure quality control procedures are less likely to ship defective products to customers. Quality Inspection reduces the probability of losses experienced by replaced.
Poor Implementation of Quality Control in Manufacturing
Quality control in manufacturing can be a little challenging at times since the defect s are only discovered at the very end of the whole process. Effective quality control is more involved, and it is done through the following two steps:
- Operators who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure that there is little disparity
- Engineers who monitor the product design for issues and in case a problem is realized it is dealt with immediately.
To implement an effective sample quality inspection program, you first create your approach to quality control then develop procedures for handling defects. Different facilities have different needs and thus require different lean tools to ensure quality control.
Sample quality inspection allows us to monitor products at the end of production and renew their designs. Hence we can save time and money by solving problems more efficiently.
Creatingway is concentrate on CNC machining manufacturing, prototype machining, low-volume manufacturing, metal fabrication and parts finishing services, provide you best support and services. ask us one inquire now.
Any questions or RFQ for metal& plastic technology and custom machining, welcome to contact us below
Call +86-0(755)-89492523 or Send an inquire to us
Welcome visit us, any metal and plastic design and machining questions, we are here to support you. Our services email address: