How To Keep Sample Quality Inspection to Production
What is the sample quality inspection for CNC machining industry?
The sample quality inspection for CNC machining industry is measures taken to check, measure or test the characteristics of one or more products and to compare with the set standard with the aim of ensuring compliance. The work is done by specialized personnel as we call them quality assurance. In sampling inspection, only a small number of items is inspected from a batch, and the results are used to judge the whole batch in order to ensure perfect quality parts to our global customers.
What is the quality control?
In production, quality control ensures the clients receive products that are not defective and that meet their expectations. Poor quality control measures may have adverse effects on customers. At Creatingway, we are specialized in rapid prototype, low-volume production, of course, we also provide customers more mass production, our quality standard will be based on several steps below.
- We will 100% inspect order quantities less 20 pc to ensure product quality smooth,
- We will get 30-50% samples inspection from batch when quantities is 100-200pc,
- We will get 10% sample inspection from batch when quantities is more 500pc.
What we will do for your quality inspection for your goods?
- Based on our quality system, we have mechanical engineer set up the production process and inspection standard, and IQC, IPQC, OQC to inspect the sample and production to ensure quality consistent.
- Engineer and IQC must to specified the material correctly and get the material report, provide the material to QA/IQC to test the parameter to match requirement.
- Engineer must set up the best machined process to ensure parts surface and feature satisfying with customer.
A good example was that we have produced 10000 pieces stainless steel nuts last year, we have produced the nut shape and middle hole based on customer specification, then the customer will make a thread in the center hole. Finally, when the customer completed the thread and ship the goods to the end customer for assembling, who found around 0.5% nut have cracked, so the customer has complaint us on the machined and material issues. Next, we have asked to make the thread by ourselves, have details analysis both material and machined mothed.
- We have produced a few hundred parts with thread, we do not found the material issues. we have found one important point that the machined process on thread is one key factor, we have to keep the machined temperature and not affect the material feature.
- Statistical process control (SPC) which tracking production merits as a measure of monitoring quality. It helps us to identify defects before shipping the products to the customers.
Benefits of Using Quality Control in Manufacturing
All of the customers expect products that are free from defects. When you meet the expectations of the customers you will get more as below:
- Increase customer loyalty
- Gain repeat business
- Improve safety
- Gain new customers from referrals
- Reduce liability risks
- Maintain and even improve your position in the market
- Contribute to the general positive branding of your product
Manufacturers who ensure quality control procedures are less likely to ship defective products to customers. Quality Inspection reduces the probability of losses experienced by replaced.
Poor Implementation of Quality Control in Manufacturing
Quality control in manufacturing can be a little challenging at times since the defect s are only discovered at the very end of the whole process. Effective quality control is more involved, and it is done through the following two steps:
- Operators who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure that there is little disparity
- Engineers who monitor the product design for issues and in case a problem is realized it is dealt with immediately.
To implement an effective sample quality inspection program, you first create your approach to quality control then develop procedures for handling defects. Different facilities have different needs and thus require different lean tools to ensure quality control.
Sample quality inspection allows us to monitor products at the end of production and renew their designs. Hence we can save time and money by solving problems more efficiently.
Creatingway is concentrate on CNC machining manufacturing, prototype machining, low-volume manufacturing, metal fabrication and parts finishing services, provide you best support and services. ask us one inquire now.
Any questions or RFQ for metal& plastic technology and custom machining, welcome to contact us below
Call +86-0(755)-89492523 or Send an inquire to us
Welcome visit us, any metal and plastic design and machining questions, we are here to support you. Our services email address: