Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing in Creatingway
At present, most of the rapid prototyping manufacturing processes have common CNC machining, SLA/SLS, casting process to meet our designer and customers, Creatingway can provide these prototype services for your projects from design, trail orders, small volume production, and easy assemble. We will consult with you based on each of the details to ensure product production smooth.
Rapid Prototype CNC Machining Process
CNC machining rapid prototyping process is very common machining to all of the metal and plastic parts whatever your
parts are 1pc or 100pc or more, We can make more complex geometry parts, we own advanced CNC machining center, lathe, EDM, grinding equipment to support your projects.
CNC machining rapid prototypes can make the part which the same physical appearance and strength for function testing and marketing purpose, and we also make secondary finishing like anodizing, painting, silk-screen and UV, etc.
Especially, we will make these rapid prototypes parts in shortening the delivery time in 1-3 days to ship, so you can quickly receive the goods for review and purposed you expected.
3D Printing Rapid Prototype FDM, SLA/SLS Process
FDM 3d printing is most used to some of the rough models for view and exhibition, if you have 3d printer at office or home, you only need to download 3d drawings with STL format, and put into 3d printing, then printing it, so easy. If you are at home, you can complete these together with your children, make your 3d printing life so wonderful.
Of course, if you will ask your prototype is the same physical parts, we can choose the SLA/SLS process. SLA/SLS printing can make your projects the same physical feature but the whole part strength is not enough for your functional testing. We can provide you more SLA/SLS material printing processes like ABS, PC, Nylon, etc material, and plus after-machining processes like painting, polishing, and silk-screen, etc to make your need.
Now, most of the product designer and engineering, if you will ask your prototype testing, we will discuss with you on part function and purpose, so we will offer you the best solution to produce it under a reasonable budget. Whatever you will need, you can ask us, we will make the best support for you.
Casting Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing
The casting rapid prototype is additional machining, we usually use the silicon model and inject liquid then, after some time, the liquid is solidified, then we open the silicon model to get the final parts we want. But the whole machining process will take 2-3 days.
The Advantage of 3D Printing SLA/SLS than CNC Machining
- The 3d printing SLA/SLS cost is cheaper than CNC machining parts.
- The delivery time is shortened than CNC machining parts and plastic casting.
- Rather than the CNC machining part of strength, SLS/SLS parts are not stronger than the CNC machining process, as it is closest to physical mold parts.
- SLA material: plastic resin. (ABS, Transparent, etc.)
- SLS material: plastic+metal power or Nylon etc.
The Benefit of Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing
- Prove the product design, appearance, size, and feature.
- Testing product function, suitability, and make it’s aesthetic.
- Well control the cost budget for your product design, save time and money.
- Well understanding the production process and quality control, setting up standard QA/QC file.
- Build one bridge between new design and manufacturing, reduce production risk.
- Simple and convenient to small lots of orders needs.
- Quickly turnaround, economic production process.
If you are ready the design or concept with an AUTO drawing including IGS, x-t, STEP, UG, etc, then you can send out us for checking out, our engineer team will consult with you on each of details process from design, quotation till production, will get you best support, Let’s forward to your new project for a free quotation.