The Tips of Plastic Mold Design And Innovation at Creatingway
1 Button Switch of Auto parts design
The button switch will have loose or tighten issues during working, or in operation.
Design and manufacturing of Key Point (DFM)
First of all, we need to know what\s the issue reason, it is that there is draft angle with
using additional molds manufacturing process between the switch slide slot and slide rail.
We uses design separate inserts scheme to produce their surface high mirror polishing,so the switch parts
can be molded without any draft angle. ( As usual, we uses the high grinding process to the polishing surface).
2 Middle tube of mold design and innovation
The hole of parts is 0.4 mm, depth is 6.0 mm, the insert pin is so easy to deformation or break to lead production stop.
We uses the ejector sleeve pin of mechanical control design. The ejector pin will run to the top of parts when molds closed. ( As shown picture )
- Based on the parts of injector speed at this position, the ejector pin will be slow running down when parts will be injected, ( As shown picture )
- in order to protect the ejector pin deformation or breaks during production, so to ensure our production moving.
3 Tube parts mold design and innovation
- The thickness is consistent
- The material is medical grade TPEG
- We uses high strength insert pin under power metallurgy process to ensure its strength and grinding its surface to meet high finishing.
- We control the mold temperature with using gas to heating or cools
- We using ejector plate blowing (Cools, exhaust function, and gas temperature can be controlled by ejector plate, slowing push out).
Creatingway offer technical plastic mold design and manufacturing experience to customers, from the material, machining, assemble till final injection production, our teams always are willing to share their valved suggestion to make your projects easy.
Any questions or RQF for metal& plastic technology and custom machining, welcome to contact us below
Call +86-0(755)-89492523 or Send an inquire to us
Welcome visit us, any metal and plastic design and machining questions, we are here to support you. Our services email address: