Medical Parts CNC Machining Manufacturer
Creatingway provide you much more medical parts CNC machining parts from development, trail order till low-volume production, we own more advantages CNC machine centers and milling machines to services your projects, and our professional engineer team are closely work with you for your projects in order to ensure each of details meet requirement, we have been worked more bike parts like wheel, axis, frames components.
- Lit tube assemble
- Material: POM-C, aluminum 6061AL.
- Finishing: Nature anodizing
- Parts machining process: CNC milling and turning, CNC Lathe.
- Parts size: Bigest body 115*115*62mm,
- Lead time is 15 days,
The most challenge for left and right body with POM-C machining
We know that POM-C material is very easy deformation during machining. Even that it will be easy deformation when temperature changed, since the overall size of parts is too long and thickness is too thin, 1.5mm.
The main process used to make the body part, as this whole length is too long, and so easy deformation, Meanwhile, its dimension will be changed under different temperature, this will take very big challenge to us, we have taken 1 weeks time to complete it under average condition.
When we have completed the parts, we must to make it with top parts match and assemble, and have secondary machining.
Production Capability for medical parts CNC machining manufacturer
- Own high precision 6 CNC machining center and 6 milling machines. (under +/-0.02mm tolerance)
- 6 auto cnc lathe machining.
- EDM, drilling and casting tooling manufacturing.
- Secondary finishing process for medical parts CNC machining
After most of medical parts CNC machining, we will provide good finishing like anodizing, power coating and silk-screen.
How to develop and manufacturing medical parts CNC Machinings
- Most of medical parts CNC machining included rapid prototype and volume production, at first, we have to conside raw material must have ROHS, and get related test material certification like POM-C with nature color, 6061AL, etc.
- These medical parts must ask very clean machining process and good quality control under high standard, so it must ask our engineering and production team keep top standard to us.
- In order to get good parts, we must make these parts with finishing like polishing, anodizing etc.
- Also, we must make good packaging for each of parts under clean.
Customer’s feedback for our medical parts CNC machining
We will ship these parts to our customers for assemble and testing out, and will follow each of details for parts function and testing requirement to meet customers, then get us timely comments for new parts improvement, will do next production more perfect and smooth. our aim is help our customers do best effective products, good quality and controlled cost as well as delivery time on time.
Call +86-0(755)-89492523 or Send an inquire to us
Welcome visit us, any metal and plastic design and machining questions, we are here to support you. Our services email address: