Precision CNC Machining Process
Establishing the Technological Process of Requirement and Process
The technological process is the direction to the technical file of production, so it has to economic and reasonable. The parts of the technological process are the machining process and skills of parts. Including machining process ( heat treatment process), to fix each process machine, clamping process, measurement, allowance of machining, and machining time, etc, and our engineer team has to formulate these before production to ensure all of the machining process correct.
Precision Machining Parts of Process Analysis
- Our engineer has to check out the parts drawings is correct and including all of the data for machining and inspection, including material, tolerance, finishing, and technological parameter, etc in order to check out whether our current ability meets the requirement.
- Checking out the part materials and process whether they are reasonable and economic.
- Review the parts of structural machinability, whether we can machining it under economically and effectively.
Commonly Machining Process File
- Flow process chart of machining process technology: the main purposed is to explain the machining process of the route.
- The card of the machining process: we have to make it carefully, details, and completion. We also have to make each processing card to ensure machining perfect.
Creatingway provides you more secondary machining service from design, rapid prototyping, finishing and final assemble service, we will always do our best to make your projects easy and comfortable.
Creatingway is concentrated on CNC machining manufacturing, prototype machining, low-volume manufacturing, metal fabrication, and parts finishing services, provide you the best support and services. ask us one inquire now.
Any questions or RFQ for metal& plastic technology and custom machining, welcome to contact us below
Call +86-0(755)-89492523 or send an inquiry to us
Welcome visit us, any metal and plastic design and machining questions, we are here to support you. Our services email address: