PP Parts CNC Machining Manufacturer
As one of the lightest plastic material -PP, which has been widely used in different industries: medical, food, automotive, culture and so on. Especially in recent years, the transparent PP market is growing rapidly in foreign countries. Such as: South Korea’s push to market transparent PP as PET substitute; some German companies use PP instead of PVC; the growth rate of transparent PP parts in the US is 7%-9% higher than ordinary PP parts.
What’s the characters for transparent PP parts CNC Machining?
Non-toxic, tasteless, small density, strength etc. all of them are better than low pressure polyethylene, it can be used at about 100 degree.
Good dielectric performance and high frequency performance will be not affected by humidity. But it is brittle at low temperature and is not wear resistant and aging, so it can machining some general mechanical parts, corrosion resistant parts and insulation parts. And based on some acid and alkali have little effects for it, so it also can be used for food.
Advantages& Disadvantages of transparent PP parts CNC Machining
Advantage of PP parts CNC Machining
- Good mechanical properties, except impact resistance, other mechanical properties are better than polyethylene
- High heat resistance, it can be produced at 110-120℃
- Good chemical performance, almost nonabsorbent, with most chemical medicine does not respond
- Pure texture, non-toxic
- Good electrical insulation
- The transparency of PP is better than PE
Disadvantage of PP parts CNC Machining
- Low cold-resistant, and low temperature impact strength
- It is easily aging by light, heat and anodizing
- Poor coloring
- Easy to be burned
- Poor toughness, high electrostatic, dyeing, printing and poor adhesion
As one professional CNC Machining manufacturer, we need to fully understand the characters, advantage& disadvantage of PP parts, and according to in need of our customers, to give out the best proposals and methods for reference.
Creatingway is concentrate on CNC machining manufacturing, prototype machining, low-volume manufacturing, metal fabrication and parts finishing services, provide you best support and services. ask us one inquire now.
Any questions or RFQ for metal& plastic technology and custom machining, welcome to contact us below
Call +86-0(755)-89492523 or Send an inquire to us
Welcome visit us, any metal and plastic design and machining questions, we are here to support you. Our services email address: