PC Parts CNC Machining Manufacturer
PC is a strong thermoplastic resin. Although only aromatic PC has been produced by industrial production. But due to the particularity of PC structure, it has become the fastest growing general engineering plastics in five engineering plastics.
How to the PC Parts CNC Machining?
PC machining processing is nearly with other engineering plastics. As usual, we need to programming on CNC as the customer requirements, and Simulate out the same geometry shape and dimension.
What’s the characters for PC Parts CNC Machining?
PC is a kind of engineering material, which has colorless transparent, heat resistant, resistant to impact and high flame retardant, and has good mechanical properties in normal temperature.
At the same time, PC parts also has some other performances:
- Mechanical property: High strength, fatigue resistance and stable dimension and creep;
- Heat aging resistance : Enhanced UL temperature index of 120-140 ℃
- Solvent resistance: no stress cracking
- Water stability: easy to be decomposed when high temperature
- Good insulating property (wet and high temperature can also keep the stability of the electrical properties, so it is an ideal material for making electronic or electronic parts.
Advantage of PC parts CNC Machining:
- High strength and elastic coefficient, high impact and wide temperature range
- High transparency and free dyeing
- Low forming shrinkage rate, good dimension stability
- Good electrical characteristics
- Tasteless and odorless is harmless to human health
Application fields of PC Parts CNC Machining
Making large lamp shade, protective glass, optical instrument and some transparent materials on aircraft etc.
Electronic &Electrical appliances
Due to PC is a kind of insulating material, so it also can be used in the manufacture of connectors, pipe insulation, telephone shell and parts, lamp & battery shell etc. And it also can be used to make parts with high precision. Such as: electronic computer, telephone exchange, signal relay and other communication equipment.
It can be used for medical purposes, such as: cups, tubes, and medicine containers and surgical instruments etc.
In additional to above these, it also can be widely used in the following fields:
In construction, it is used in wall board, heating glass in structure;
In textile industry, making spinning tube, spinning wheel etc
In daily necessities, the daily use of bottle, tableware, toys, models, LED lamp shell and cell phone shell etc.
Creatingway is concentrate on CNC machining manufacturing, prototype machining, low-volume manufacturing, metal fabrication and parts finishing services, provide you best support and services. ask us one inquire now.
Any questions or RFQ for metal& plastic technology and custom machining, welcome to contact us below
Call +86-0(755)-89492523 or Send an inquire to us
Welcome visit us, any metal and plastic design and machining questions, we are here to support you. Our services email address: