More Know About The Performance Of Filling Valve System
Maybe many customers do not know much about the liquid filling valve. In fact, it is a kind of liquid controlled check valve. You can see it in many machines in the industrial field. Then if some faults occur in its work, we should learn to analyze these faults, such as fast oil discharge. Large hydraulic impact, the sound of high-speed liquid impact in the tank, pressure cannot reach the specified value, and the filling valve cannot effectively maintain pressure. In today’s article, Creatingway will take this information in detail to you.
Positive Opening Pressure
We open the filling valve through self-priming when filling the liquid. It ensures the positive pressure of the filling valve is as low as possible. It’s the opening pressure generally being 0.007-0.03mpa.
We usually close the valve strictly to ensure little to no leakage happens. A lot of leakages will increase the system’s energy consumption and prolong the pressurization time of the hydraulic cylinder. It thus reduces the valve section efficiency of tools resulting s than the specified working pressure. This defect affects the processing quality of the workpiece.
The pressure loss of the liquid filling valve is smaller than that of the general check valve and liquid control check valve. This feature ensures it can quickly fill oil and discharge oil.
The control pressure of the filling valve system depends on its structure and pressure in the hydraulic cylinder. Generally, do not use too high control pressure. Otherwise, it will cause the vibration of the equipment.
For filling valves, first, determine the positive opening pressure. Depending on the host’s needs, designers can choose the appropriate caliber of liquid filling valve. It ensures there’s as little pressure loss as possible while determining its actual control pressure. Users need to ensure the cleanliness of the oil to prevent iron filings and other impurities from remaining in the valve seal ring in order to avoid damage to the seal ring.
Which Prevention Measures Do You Need To Attention?
- Whether you choose an ordinary filling valve or pioneer filling valve, you must consider adding a separate pressure relief filling valve type feature that helps to minimize or eliminate the hydraulic impact of the instant of rapid oil discharge.
- The choice of liquid filling valves performance parameters, such as diameter or hydraulic flow, must meet the process needs.
- The control pressure of the valve should not be too high, and the pressure boost rate of the control pressure should be controllable;
- You need to ensure the cleaning of the pipeline, valve block, and oil tank when doing machining, assembly, and maintenance. As you know that the cleaning is helpful to avoid the welding slag and other dirty foreign matter and cause the failure of the hydraulic parts.
- In debugging and maintenance, it is often necessary to reset the control parameters of the liquid filling valve. These parameters include the control pressure, minimum unloading pressure, and unloading time. Therefore, the debugging and maintenance personnel must determine the appropriate control parameters according to the filling valve’s technical needs and user needs.
What Are The Types and Characteristics Of The Filling Valves?
In the previous several articles, we introduce a lot of knowledge about hydraulic valve blocks. Today, instead of talking about the valve block, let’s talk about the filling valve. This part is actually a liquid-controlled check valve with one direction stop flow and one direction free flow. Its design is ideal for the stacking system. Speaking of which, in fact, there are many kinds of equipment we can classify it under and you need to know how many kinds of filling valves are present? Also, does anyone know the product features? It doesn’t matter if you don’t know. Here’s the answer from your very handy valve block manufacturer.
Types of A Liquid Filling Valve System
- We can divide the liquid filling valve depending on how we control them. The two main categories include the controllable liquid filling valve (equivalent to liquid controlled check valve) and uncontrollable liquid filling valve (equivalent to ordinary check valve). The controllable liquid filling valve is the more common variation.
- We can divide the liquid filling valve into the normally open type (the liquid filling valve is in an open state) and the normally closed type (the liquid filling valve is in the closed state). The advantage of the normally open type is that there is no need to overcome the spring force in the process of oil absorption and filling, reducing the oil absorption resistance.
Product Characteristics Of The Liquid Filling Valve
- The liquid filling valve generally functions as the oil suction and discharge valve between the hydraulic cylinder and the oil tank. In the fast process of the large press, oil gets into the oil tank from the oil cylinder.
- The flange-type liquid-filled valve body volume is relatively small to ensure proper flow and no leakage. We can directly weld or flange fix it for more convenience.
- The liquid filling valve is usually alloy steel and cast iron, both of which are of high hardness.
- We use the liquid filling valve in the large press and injection molding machine for filling oil to the cylinder from the tank. It plays its role through quick movement despite using a small pump.
Above is a detailed description of the types and product characteristics of the filling valve system to help you gain a proper understanding of the filling valve. In case of any related problem, can consult our valve block manufacturers for easy solutions.
How To Keep Good Working Condition For Filling Valve System?
Common Faults Of A Liquid Filling Valve
In the process of using the liquid filling valve, certain failures may arise due to the machine itself or human operation. Then what are the common failures? Take a look:
- Fast oil discharge, the hydraulic impact is large
The working principle of the liquid filling valve is to relieve pressure through the reversing valve at the end of pressurization.
- There is a sound of high-speed liquid impact in the oil tank
There is a sound of high-speed liquid impact in the oil tank as the system oil temperature rises. In order to ensure the current production needs, we adjust the downstream speed of the auxiliary cylinder to about 30-40mm/s. The debugging effect is very good, but the production efficiency decreases.
- Pressure cannot reach the specified value
After using the equipment for half a year. You can set pressure to 22 maps accordingly to the process requirement, even if the system pressure reaches 26 maps, but the pressure of the master cylinder only can reach 10 maps. Hence, you may decide that the hydraulic pump, hydraulic valve, hydraulic cylinder, hydraulic pipeline are good after testing. Finally, you can preliminarily determine the filling valve lacks proper sealing issues.
- The liquid filling valve cannot hold pressure effectively
After removing the filling valve for inspection, you may find that there is no reset after opening the valve spool. As a result, we remove the piston cylinder of the filling valve and find the piston-cylinder sticking in the piston cylinder, with foreign matter stuck between them. We can use the same type of piston-cylinder and piston-cylinder again and will suggest using new hydraulic oil, if you do not change it, maybe there will be the same issue.
Tips For Keeping the Liquid Filling Valve System In Good Working Condition
You need to maintain the filling valve in a good working state, which can help the enterprise to carry out daily work. Then what tips can help you keep the filling valve in a good working state? Take a look!
- When opening the filling valve, the cylinder filling valve chamber absorbs a lot of oil due to vacuum. On the return trip, the filling valve opens again, and the oil rushes back to the tank through the filling valve.
- The liquid filling valve functions in more than 100 tons of medium. In this press, the cylinder is larger with only oil supply, and the downward speed is too slow. So, on the top of the press is set up a tank, liquid filling valve device between the tank and the upper chamber of the cylinder.
- On lowering the piston, the filling valve opens, and the oil in the upper tank directly pours into the upper chamber of the cylinder. When pressurizing, pressurize by an oil pump. When the piston rises, the filling valve opens, and the oil in the upper chamber of the cylinder returns to the upper tank.
- The liquid filling valve system function the suction and discharge between the hydraulic cylinder and the oil tank. In the fast working progress, the oil needs to flow from the oil cylinder to the oil tank. Filling valve body volume is small, through the flow, and no leakage.
Creatingway concentrates on CNC machining manufacturing, prototype machining, low-volume manufacturing, metal fabrication, and parts finishing services, providing you with the best support and services. ask us one inquire now.
Any questions or RFQ for metal& plastic technology and custom machining, welcome to contact us below
Call +86-0(755)-89492523 or send an inquiry to us
Welcome to visit us, For any metal and plastic design and machining questions, we are here to support you. Our services email address: