How To Choose The Best Valve Block Manufacturer?
Many customers may not know much about the valve block device. It is a common part of the hydraulic system. Its reasonable use can greatly improve the efficiency of the hydraulic system equipment. The valve block acts as a control element in the hydraulic system that regulates the pressure, flow, and flow direction of the fluid in the hydraulic system to meet the requirements of different actions of various actuators. There are many categories, but the main structure is the same. It generally comprises inserts, control covers, and pilot control valves, and so on. The article below provides extensive detail into how to find the best valve block, manufacturer.
Further Understand The Valve Block Manufacturer
- First of all, you need to understand what the mainstream valve block manufacturers produce. Afterward, you can screen it in line with the type and model of the valve block manufacturers. In one small area as the unit, there are often more than ten or twenty valve block manufacturers. In this setup different manufacturers, sell different mainstream products. The pros and cons of the product are also different.
- The next step is screening the valve block manufacturer. We need to choose according to the valve block manufacturer’s brand reputation in this step. Brand reputation can represent the quality of valve block products to a certain extent so that we usually say that brand reputation is high, the quality is relatively good; And low brand reputation, the opposite.
- We can judge and choose the valve block manufacturer from the customer’s comments. Customer comments on the choice offer directionality, and to understand these customer comments needs more channels. After all, we are not manufacturers, so we cannot collect information in this respect. Of course, some manufacturers will collect customer comments to show the good.
How Does The Hydraulic Valve Block Work?
- The principle of the valve block refers to the working mechanism of the valve block in the hydraulic system. In practical operation, we mainly use valve block products in the electro-hydraulic servo control systems. Reasonable use of an electro-hydraulic servo control system can improve the working efficiency of the equipment, also can protect the system of equipment during normal operation.
- If the user wants to improve the operating efficiency of the equipment, it is necessary to control the system in the equipment and realize the function control of the above system to improve the stability of the system operation. Only by controlling the precision of the valve block can we control the precision of the system and reduce the errors it generates in the system. The valve block system is mainly composed of a hydraulic control unit, servo cylinder, and power station.
- The servo cylinder in the hydraulic system is usually a double piston rod structure, which produces very little friction in use, ensuring the system’s normal function. Servo cylinder sealing performance is good, but also try to ensure the use of liquid efficiency. The power oil station in the system comprises the oil tank, variable oil pump, oil filter, and other components. The controller is in comparison to the actual position signal of the cylinder to determine the error value of the signal and improve the accuracy of the system operation.
What Is The Composition Of The Valve Block?
Aka, the main valve assembly, is a combination of a spool, valve sleeve, spring, and seal ring four parts. Its main function is to control the main oil direction, pressure, and flow.
Control cover plate
It consists of a miniature pilot control element and other components seen in the cover plate. It is mainly functions to secure the plug-in and ensure sealing. At the same time, the control oil circuit and the main valve control room have a link to ensure control.
Pilot control valve
We can install this part on the control cover and the integrated block. This small specification control valve helps us control the action of the main valve plug-in. Otherwise, standard solenoid directional valve with a diameter of 10 or 10, proportional pressure regulating valve, adjustable shock absorber, buffer, and so on.
What Are The Processing Steps Of The Valve Block?
To make excellent quality products. As the best valve block manufacturer that we always make detailed steps from design, material, machining process, and final assemble analysis with customers.
The raw materials for processing the valve block must ensure that the internal organization is dense, without an interlayer, sand holes, and other defects. We test the blank numerously to ensure it is in good condition. Cast iron and large steel blocks need proper treatment and pre-treatment before processing.
Precision CNC Machining
CNC milling is the benchmark valve block rough processing and needs some final fine grinding allowance. The surface roughness of the valve block must meet the design requirements, especially the installation surface of the hydraulic valve, flange, and pipe joint shall not have to mark marks and other defects, otherwise, it will leak.
We must chamfer and prick the valve block after machining it. All the flow channels in the valve block, especially the intersection of the intersecting flow channel, need complete burr removal, which helps to greatly improve the reliability of the entire hydraulic system. Above is an introduction to the valve block. You must adhere to the specification and the best valve block manufacturer to achieve a quality finished product.
Tips of Design For Hydraulic Valve Block
In the design of hydraulic valve blocks, the oil path should be as simple as possible and minimize deep holes, inclined holes, and machining holes. Valve block pore diameter, it is important to pay special attention to the compatibility and discharge, the hole of the circulation area must ensure that the phase flow area is enough, and pay attention to the oil in and out of the direction and position, as well as the system of the overall arrangement of the pipe connection and matching, and consider the operation of the installation technology, component with vertical or horizontal installation requirement, must ensure that after installation meets the requirements.
The design needs to consider the convenience of operation and observation for the components that need adjustments. The safety valve, speed regulating valve, and other adjustable components need proper placement in the position of the adjustment handle, to facilitate operation. For components and critical components that require frequent maintenance, such as proportional valves and servo valves, we prefer placing them above or outside the valve block for easy removal and assembly. In addition, a sufficient number of pressure measuring points need setting up in the design of the body to debug the body.
Creatingway concentrates on CNC machining manufacturing, prototype machining, low-volume manufacturing, metal fabrication, and parts finishing services, providing you with the best support and services. ask us one inquire now.
Any questions or RFQ for metal& plastic technology and custom machining, welcome to contact us below
Call +86-0(755)-89492523 or send an inquiry to us
Welcome to visit us, For any metal and plastic design and machining questions, we are here to support you. Our services email address: