How to Reduce The Parts of Deformation by CNC Wire Cutting
CNC processing is widely used in different industrial because of its high quality and precision. CNC wire cutting process which is the last working processing of the most machining workpiece. In general, it is difficult to make up when the workpiece is deformed, therefore. It is necessary to take corresponding measure in the process and make the cutting route reasonably, thus reduce the deformation of the workpiece.
We will discuss how to reduce the parts of deformation by CNC wire cutting:
- The distance from the end face should be greater than 5mm. It can effectively ensure that the structural strength of the workpiece is less affected or unaffected to avoid the deformation
- Do not machining along the end face of the workpiece. If so, the electrode wire is subjected to the electric spark impact, thus lead to the electrode wire to run unsteadily and can’t ensure the size and surface precision of the workpiece.
- Do not process from outer surface of the workpiece, because it will directly damage the strength of the workpiece to cause the deformation.
- The processing route needs to be processed in the direction of the workpiece fixture, which can effectively avoid the deformation caused by the release of internal stress in the process, then turn to the workpiece clamp for machining
- Using a blank to cut two or more parts, not should cut continuously, but to start machining from different threaded holes.
- It is better to arrange the segment of the workpiece and the clamping part at the end of the cutting process.
In addition to this, the deformation of wire cutting is also related to wire electrode. The electrode wire needs to have good electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance and high tensile strength. In general, we will choice molybdenum wire as electrode wire when CNC wire cutting.
Of course, the diameter of electrode wire should be selected according to the width of the slit, the thickness of the workpiece and the size of the corner. When machining some small models with sharp corners and narrow stitches, we should choice thinner electrode wire to finish them; when machining large thickness workpiece or large current cutting, the thicker electrode wire should be selected.
Creatingway is concentrate on CNC machining manufacturing, prototype machining, low-volume manufacturing, metal fabrication and parts finishing services, provide you best support and services. ask us one inquire now.
Any questions or RQF for metal& plastic technology and custom machining, welcome to contact us below
Call +86-0(755)-89492523 or Send an inquire to us
Welcome visit us, any metal and plastic design and machining questions, we are here to support you. Our services email address: