CNC Machining Parts Surface Finishing Creatingway
Cutting, bending, and assembling is a part of the process towards achieving the final product. All this is done by us under one roof and is better known as fabrication. With the use of sophisticated software, we create a prototype for testing and only then implement the manufacturing of the same. We are capable of developing intricate shapes and high dimensional tolerances in the stipulated time frame and noted for being custom CNC milled parts manufacturing experts, we use raw materials like stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, brass to name a few as well as hard plastic-like nylon, polycarbonate, fiberglass, and various other durable materials in between. Various industries including the military and aerospace have their components made of such raw materials only after being worked upon by our CNC milling services that promise to deliver consistent and repeatable results.
What Creatingway provide for CNC Machining Parts Surface Finishing
Starting from scratch, the end product is eventually achieved with a smooth finish. Our manufactured spare parts are not complete
without a layer of coating that is deliberately used to protect it from corrosion or wear and tear thus ensuring greater durability. Let us consider the different coating services we excel in that are widely accepted by different industries:
- ·Powder coating is every industry’s favorite choice as it can be used on almost any surface. The finish looks similar to paint but is really tough and abrasion-resistant.
- Bead blasting helps remove flaws off the surface with high-pressure dust sprayed upon it thus giving it a matt finish.
- Anodizing guards the metal against corrosion and wears off by increasing the surface oxide layer.
- Electroplating another common type of coating is used to prevent the metal from corrosion.
- There are many other forms of finishing that we indulge in like painting, black oxidizing and the like that applied to the spares depending on its precise use for specific industries that are considered to give the best possible finish.
The advantage of CNC Machining Parts Surface Finishing?
Our CNC Machining Parts Surface Finishing can help to make your custom parts appearance aesthetic in order to make your project perfect, and get marketing occurred, We will make further secondary finishing like polishing, coating after machining or fabrication, and also we will do silk-screen, or painting or engraving process to your parts based on the requirement, You can tell us what your thought, we will do the best finishing to you.
Creatingway is concentrated on CNC machining manufacturing, prototype machining, low-volume manufacturing, metal fabrication, and parts finishing services, provide you the best support and services. ask us one inquire now.
Any questions or RFQ for metal& plastic technology and custom machining, welcome to contact us below
Call +86-0(755)-89492523 or send an inquiry to us
Welcome visit us, any metal and plastic design and machining questions, we are here to support you. Our services email address: