What We Will Offer For Your CNC Machining Manufacturing Projects?
Projects Development and Management
- Our CNC specialist has more than 10 years of machining experience and project management ability.
- THE proprietary CNC machining process makes your projects quickly turnaround.
- Strictly quality system to ensure whole projects of high quality.
- From drawing, products till final production will be effective control under our engineer and quality team
- Will provide projects DFMA and PFMA analysis report for review.
- More advantage machines make your projects of production time reduction and provide good after-sales services to all of our projects.
Production and Delivery
- More 25 sets CNC Milling Machines, 10 sets lathes machines and laser cutting, drilling, etc machines in house.
- Provide secondary machining process including EDM, welding, polishing, and finishing services.
- Offering sample and production testing report before packaging and shipment
- Set up whole quality control for your projects from drawing to production
- Delivery time will be 3-7 days based on order quantities, Creatingway provides you flexible working time for urgent projects.
Production Materials Range
- Stainless Steel Series:
303, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 416, 420, 430 etc.
- Carbon Steel:
1018, 1045, 1144, 12L14, 1215…
5052, 6061-T6, 6061-T4, 6082-T6, 6063-T6, 7075…
- Brass and Copper:
C3602, C3604, H62, C34000
- Plastic Material:
POM,PEEK,ABS,PA66,PP,PMMA,Nylon, PC etc
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Production for Manufacturing technical review for all of your projects.
- Contract and purchaser order review.
- Incoming raw materials inspection
- Samples and production process inspection
- Comply with relative testing certifications according to customers’ standards.
- Final inspection and testing reports and certifications per customer requirements.
CNC Machining Production Capabilities
In Creatingway, our engineering team has developed unique and innovative ways to get the most out of the CNC machining manufacturing for metal and plastic parts, and Our 3.4.5 axis machinery enables us to more complex geometries parts for you. Our mastery of CNC turning techniques helps us achieve tighter tolerances, faster turnaround times, and more versatile projects. Our machining capabilities include:
- CNC milling & turning
- CNC machining center
- CNC lathe
- EDM, Laser cutting
- Welding and Polishing
CNC Machining Processes
Creatingway has figured out better ways to do your CNC machining process, By simplifying the process into a few steps and maintaining a steady stream of communication with you, the customer, we make it easy for you to move from concept to finished part as smoothly as possible.
Getting the quote: All it takes is a drawing, send us your drawing (2D or 3D drawings)and we’ll have a quote to you within 24 hours. No 3D drawing? No problem. Our engineers can work with you closely from original 2d drawing to final 3D drawing created for you approve, you need to get on the road to production.
Placing the order: Our engineer team will be more checking out the construction of the project in the early stages and will quote you for approval, then you will place an order to us, and your projects will be automatically put into our productions machining line.
Making the parts: Our production team will keep your projects of delivery time shorter, and keep production photos and stages to you, meanwhile, our quality inspectors check these parts, and provide the production-grade and testing report, as usual, we will have a quick turnaround for parts in 3-7 days, but depending on parts order quantities and complexity, as well as parts finishing.
More Secondary Process Services
After CNC machining manufacturing, Creatingway provides your secondary process finishing for these parts to make them aesthetic as you expect, which includes welding, heat treating, turning, surface finishing, drilling, grinding, and easy assembly.
- Grinding process: It is a very high precision process, needs to take more time/labor to achieve, we usually make the tight tolerance under +/-0.0003″, such as gear shaft.
- Surface finishing process: we make different surface finishing such as anodizing, painting according to different material, will make them conform to our customer requirement.
- Welding process: We usually use TIG welding for them, if special needs we will consult with customers in advance.
- Heat Treating: We usually use HRC hardness standard for parts, if customers do not a special requirement.
- Value-added options: Need additional work on your CNC machined part? Our value-added options include spray painting, pad printing, silk screening, and laser etching.